• Fully adjustable to make strings up to 128 inches
• Arms have positive stop at 90 degrees and can be rotated without unlocking the jig head
• Two post positions - Allows for making regular loops or short yoke with no additional parts to buy
• Jig heads are also available without the rails
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Bowstring Jig Instructions and Parts List
Questions or Comments:
• Contact us
Find a Retailer:
• Where to buy
About Brownell & Company
At Brownell, our mission is to build on our long standing tradition of product excellence and innovation to provide the archery industry with the highest quality bowstring materials available. We are committed to the research and development of the latest fiber technologies for use in bowstring materials. We thrive to exceed our customer's expectations in quality, innovation, and service because we understand and appreciate that our success is achieved through their success.... continue reading
Proudly made in the USA!