Fusion Serving is 100% HMPE twisted serving with a proprietary coating. The process allows each wrap of serving to fuse together after application. Fusions's unique texture promotes bonding which will reduce serving separation.
• Twisted end serving material
• Proprietary coating allows each wrap to "fuse" together
• Bonded to reduce wear and serving separation
• Excellent for bottom cam buss cables or areas prone to separation
• 100% HMPE
• 0.015" (2-ply) and 0.019" (3-ply) diameters available
• Available in Black only
• Technical Info (PDF, opens in new window)
Questions or Comments:
• Contact us
Find a Retailer:
• Where to buy
About Brownell & Company
At Brownell, our mission is to build on our long standing tradition of product excellence and innovation to provide the archery industry with the highest quality bowstring materials available. We are committed to the research and development of the latest fiber technologies for use in bowstring materials. We thrive to exceed our customer's expectations in quality, innovation, and service because we understand and appreciate that our success is achieved through their success.... continue reading
Proudly made in the USA!